Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
AtCCMSI, we look for the best and brightest talent to join our team of professionals. As a leading Third Party Administrator in self-insurance services, we are united by a common purpose of delivering exceptional service to our clients. As an Employee-Owned Company, we focus on developing our staff through structured career development programs, rewarding and recognizing individual and team efforts. Certified as a Great Place To Work, our employee satisfaction and retention ranks in the 95th percentile.
Reasons you should consider a career with CCMSI:
- Culture: Our Core Values are embedded into our culture of how we treat our employees as a valued partner-with integrity, passion and enthusiasm.
- Career development: CCMSI offers robust internships and internal training programs for advancement within our organization.
- Benefits: Not only do our benefits include 4 weeks paid time off in your first year, plus 10 paid holidays, but they also include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, and ESOP.
- Work Environment: We believe in providing an environment where employees enjoy coming to work every day, are provided the resources needed to perform their job and claims staff are assigned manageable caseloads.
The Claim Associate I LevelUP position is designated for the first and second phases within the CCMSI-U LevelUP Career Pathways Program. Individuals classified in this program are designated as participants in the LevelUP Pathway which is an internal training program for participants/employees to be considered for promotion to a Claim Associate II (Phase 3 & 4) followed by Claim Rep I (Phase 5). The Claim Associate I LU investigates and evaluates contested medical-only claims and handles mostly non-litigated indemnity cases under close supervision. Accountable for the quality of claim service as perceived by CCMSI clients and within Corporate Claim Standards.
All Claim Associate II LU’s will be expected to be promoted into a Claim Representative I position once they have achieved the necessary skills and competencies (per the LevelUP requirements). Refusal to accept the advancement to Claim Associate II LU or Claim Representative I position may result in being re-classified to another position if available or withdrawal of the employment offer.